Are you a mother who has experienced substantial physical changes due to pregnancy and breastfeeding? Do you dislike your sagging skin and stubborn fat, which appear to defy diet and exercise? If you live in Savannah, Georgia, consider getting a mommy makeover and arm lift to rejuvenate your physique and increase your confidence.
In this post, we’ll go over what a mommy makeover and arm lift include, their benefits and hazards, and how to choose a qualified Savannah plastic surgeon.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover is a personalized mix of cosmetic operations that address numerous areas of the body damaged by pregnancy and childbirth. These areas include the breasts, abdomen, and buttocks. Breast augmentation or reduction, breast lift, stomach tuck, liposuction, or vaginal rejuvenation are typical examples of the operations that may be performed. Getting a mommy makeover can save time and money compared to arranging each process independently because all procedures are completed during the same session.
What is an Arm Lift?
A Brachioplasty, or arm lift, is a cosmetic surgical operation that removes extra skin and fat from the upper arms. The procedure is designed to make the components more toned and sculpted. An arm lift is an excellent option for persons who have lost weight or have extra skin due to aging or genetics.
Our skin loses elasticity as we age, and the underlying tissue may weaken, resulting in sagging and drooping skin. Excess skin and fat deposits in other body regions, especially the arms, can also result in severe weight reduction. These modifications can make you feel self-conscious and undermine your confidence.
These issues can be addressed with an arm lift by tightening the skin and lowering the extra fat in the upper arms. Depending on your unique instance, the plastic surgeon will create incisions on the inside or rear of your arm during the treatment. The extra skin and fat will remove next, and the remaining tissue will tighten to create a more defined and youthful arm contour.
Benefits and Risks of Mommy Makeover and Arm Lift
The essential advantage of getting a mommy makeover and arm lift is that they can assist you in attaining a more youthful and appealing appearance. These procedures can enhance the proportions of your body and restore your confidence in your appearance by removing excess skin and fat, tightening muscles, and altering curves.
But, as with any other type of surgical surgery, a mommy makeover and arm lift are associated with the possibility of some risks and problems. Some potential complications are bleeding, infection, scarring, asymmetry, numbness, and unpleasant reactions to the anesthesia. It is vital to talk about these potential dangers with your cosmetic surgeon and to pay close attention to their pre-and post-operative instructions to reduce the likelihood of experiencing difficulties.
How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon in Savannah for Mommy Makeover and Arm Lift
Finding the appropriate plastic surgeon for your mommy makeover and arm lift is necessary if you want to achieve safe and satisfying results. When searching for a plastic surgeon in Savannah, the following are some aspects that should consider:
- Board certification: Your plastic surgeon should be board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery before you consider having them do your procedure (ABPS). This accreditation demonstrates that the surgeon has successfully finished extensive training in the field of plastic surgery as well as a variety of tough exams.
- Experience: Ask the surgeon how many mommy makeovers and arm lifts they have done, and demand to see before-and-after pictures of their past patients. Your confidence in your operation might boost by consulting an experienced plastic surgeon with a proven track record of achieving desirable results.
- Communication: Pick a cosmetic surgeon who will take the time to listen to your concerns, will answer all of your questions openly and honestly, and will provide you with a complete explanation of the risks, advantages, and alternatives associated with each treatment. You must feel at ease and have complete faith in the abilities and strategy of your surgeon.
- Facility: Make sure that the plastic surgeon you choose to execute the procedures does so in a clinic that has received complete accreditation, is well-equipped, has a trained staff, and has emergency procedures in place.
- Cost: It is crucial to understand the overall cost of the operation, which includes the fees for the surgeon, the facility, the anesthetic, and the post-operative care. Cost should not be the only element in your decision, but it is necessary to understand the total cost. Check to see if you can afford the operation without putting a strain on your overall financial situation.